10:00 AND 15:00
LES FOULÉES DE LA LIBERTÉ
LES ROLLERS DE LA LIBERTÉ
The 10 KM - CRÉDIT AGRICOLE NORMANDIE
PEGASUS HALF MARATHON
THE FREEDOM MARATHON & MARATHON RELAY
BUFFET FLAVORS OF NORMANDY
RECOVERY AREA (PHYSIOTHERAPISTS AND CHIROPODISTS)
TECHNICAL FINISHER T-SHIRT
The Village Expo at D-Day Landings Marathon is a free exhibition and social area dedicated to the world of well-being and running. It will be held from Friday 2 to Saturday 3 June 2023 at the Caen Exhibition Center.
More than 30,000 visitors are expected to attend. More than 30 exhibitors and partners will be presenting their latest innovations, while the emblematic national races and the solidarity structures financed thanks to the donations of La Rochambelle will be available to visitors to give advice and good practices before D-Day. The Expo Village will also be the place where participants can collect their race numbers.
Friday, June 2 from 2:00 to 8:00 pm
Saturday, June 3 from 09:00 to 20:00
Caen Exhibition Center - Rue Joseph Philippon - 14000 Caen
Northern ring road: Exit n°6 (Vallée des jardins) - Southern ring road: Exit n°10 (Eterville)
The car parks of the Exhibition Centre are entirely dedicated to participants, visitors and spectators
of D-Day Landings Marathonfrom 3 to 5 June (free parking and cycling).
- Harmonie Mutuelle
- Crédit Agricole Normandie
- Gilbert Laboratories
- Mary Group
- Scholar Fab
- Api Restoration
- Flavours of Normandy
- Thalazur Ouistreham & Cabourg
- La Rochambelle Solidaire
- Caen Athletic Club
- Vredestein 20 km from Paris
- Vannes Marathon
- Auray-Vannes International Half Marathon
- Marathon des Alpes-Maritimes Nices-Cannes
- Abalone Nantes Marathon
- Green Marathon rennes school of business
- The BLOT Metropolitans
- International Marathon in Deauville
- La Rochelle Marathon Serge Vigot
- CHU de Caen Normandie - Organ donation
- The porcelain wool
- Caen-la-Mer Tourist and Convention Bureau
- Back on track
- Zero degrees
- French Peacock
- Interbev Normandie
- Mai'be, the house of well-being
Friday, June 2nd
15h15 : PandoraStar with Mai'be, La Maison du Bien-être
3:30 pm : Shiatsu with Mai'be, La Maison du Bien-être
5:00 PM : Yoga with Mai'be, La Maison du Bien-être
6:00 pm : Dynamic Sophrology with Mai'be, La Maison du Bien-être
Saturday, June 3rd
10:00 am: CAF Fitness(thighs-abdos-buttocks) with Atrium Sports Club Caen
11:00 am: Cardio fitness with Atrium Sports Club Caen
1:30 pm : Muscle awakening with Mai'be, La Maison du Bien-être
14h00 : Presentation of the pacemakers of the Pegasus Marathon and Half Marathon
16:00: Prize-giving ceremony for the Harmonie Mutuelle de la Rochambelle Challenge
17h15 : Qi Gong with Mai'be, La Maison du Bien-être
6:00 pm : Stretching with Mai'be, La Maison du Bien-être
Proof of fitness (medical certificate or license) is required to participate in the running events and Rollers de la Liberté.
Download our model medical certificate by clicking here.
Participants must attach to their registration form a legible photocopy of their medical certificate attesting to the absence of contraindication to the practice of sport in competition, athletics in competition, running or rollerblading in competition (if applicable) dating from less than one year before the day of the event (less than six months for minors).
Other documents can justify the possession of this medical certificate. The following is an exhaustive list:
- The following licences issued by the French Athletics Federation (FFA ) : Athlé Compétition, Athlé Entreprise, Athlé Running or Pass " J'aime Courir " valid on the day of the event.
- Sports licences valid on the date of the event, on which must appear the non-contraindication to the practice of sport in competition, athletics in competition or running in competition issued by one of the following federations: Fédération des clubs de la défense (FCD), Fédération française du sport adapté (FFSA), Fédération française handisport (FFH), Fédération sportive de la police nationale (FSPN), Fédération sportive des ASPTT, Fédération sportive et culturelle de France (FSCF), Fédération sportive et gymnique du travail (FSGT), Union française des oeuvres laïques d'éducation physique (UFOLEP)
- A competition licence issued by the French Roller and Skateboard Federation.
Please send us your proof of ability via your online account before Wednesday, May 31, 2023 by clicking here.
Contact your team leader directly
to find out how your team will withdraw
The following information
to find out how you can withdraw.
If you have subscribed to home delivery and your file is complete by May 3, 2023, you will receive your bib at the end of May at the address indicated at the time of your registration.
The bibs can be picked up on presentation of an identity document at
the Village Expo of D-Day Landings Marathon located in downtown Caen at the Parc des Expositions (rue Joseph Philippon).
For the Rollers de la Liberté, the withdrawal of bibs will take place at the Exhibition Center of Caen on Friday, June 2 and from the Avenue Albert Sorel on Saturday, June 3.
Friday June 2nd from 2:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Saturday June 3 from 9:00 am to 8:00 pm (until 10:00 am for the Rollers and 6:00 pm for the Rochambelle)
BIB WITHDRAWAL = COMPLETE REGISTRATION + IDENTITY DOCUMENT + BIB NUMBER
Remember to bring your bib number with you to reduce your waiting time.
Find your bib number at any time from your online account, by clicking here.
For any bib collected by a third party, the latter must present the identity document of the person for whom the bib is collected (digital version preferred). Otherwise, a copy of the family record book is accepted for minors.
No pins will be given out, so please bring your own.
A number of music groups will be playing along the course of the events at D-Day Landings Marathon.
It will be possible to follow the runners on Sunday thanks to Breizh Chronothe official timekeeper of the event.
Available on the Breizh Chrono application and on the web, the Live Inside by Breizh Chrono offers :
- a live and detailed point by point follow-up of the race for each runner
- quick access to the race head on each score
- a prediction of passage for each runner at the next time points encountered
The supporters' advantage: create your own tribe of runners and find all your favorite runners in the same tab from the mobile application!
The Hélitas Stadium in Caen will host the finish line of the Rochambelle and the Sunday events.
Invite your friends and family to join you. Supporters' areas will be dedicated to them in the immediate vicinity of the finish line.
Saturday, June 3 from 7:15 pm
Sunday, June 4 from 9:10 a.m.
Stade Hélitas I 10 Avenue Albert Sorel, 14000 Caen
SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE ON SOCIAL NETWORKS
A New Balance technical tee-shirt
with the logo of your event
A collector's medal
D-Day Landings Marathon and Relay Marathon
Do you have a question about your file?
Check your registration on your online space.
Can't find the answer to your question?
We invite you to consult our FAQ