MARK YOUR CALENDARS - THEhe 37th edition of D-Day Landings Marathon will take place from May 31 to June 2, 2024. The event is gearing up for a historic edition as part of the festivities for the 80th anniversary of D-Day and the Battle of Normandy.
On the programme for this year's event is a unique range of events in homage to the events of the D-Day, allowing everyone to take part according to their level of ability and desire:
- D-Day Landings Marathon, the most historic race in the world;
- Le Relay Marathon, strength in numbers;
- Le Semi-marathon Pegasus, the legendary distance that starts from the famous Pegasus Bridge;
- Le 10km - Crédit Agricole Normandie, the short distance during which the city belongs to you;
- La Rochambelle, race-walk in aid of the fight against cancer;
- Les Foulées de la Liberté, 4000 children from schools in Caen.